Sunday, September 20, 2009

Browning:Waibel Wedding

Terri and Erik were my fun couple from Arizona. They selected the Bernardo Winery as the location for their wedding ceremony and reception. What I will remember most about this couple was their love for each other, their love for wine and cigars, and their awesome family.


I had the opportunity to work with Krystel from Couture Events who was providing day-of coordination services for Terri and Erik. Krystel and her crew did an amazing job in pulling off a spectacular and intimate event. The music of the evening included classics such as Louis Armstrong, Etta James, Billie Holiday, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Jack Johnson, the Beatles, and of course, lots of 80's music. Yes, Erik was a HUGE 80's fan and had me build my dance mix around Michael Jackson, Depeche Mode, the Beastie Boys, Run DMC, the Cure, and many more classics.


The entire event was documented by Erica Schneider and her team from Acres of Hope Photography. The evening concluded with the bride and groom exiting the venue to the main theme from Star Wars. Thanks for such a memorable event and congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Waibel!

NOTE - I forgot my camera and these photos were captured on my Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment