Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bella's CLUB 10

On May 9th treMEDIA had the privilege of working with Sean and Jen Bullock in planning their daughter Bella's 10th Birthday Party. The party had a Hollywood theme and the venue was appropriately named "Bellas CLUB 10." All of the guests came in their best red carpet attire and partied the afternoon away. I was the Disk Jockey for the afternoon and I played mostly current pop music with a few techno and r&b songs. The most requested song of the day was Lady Gaga's Pokerface. The most unusual request I had was from a boy who wanted to hear YMCA. Although I didn't play that song I think everyone still had a great time! Thanks again to the Bullock's for having treMEDIA at the party and we hope to help out with any future events you may have...

No comments:

Post a Comment