Sunday, March 28, 2010

Summer Youth Camps at Mission Bay Sports Center


Ever wonder what kids do during the summer these days?  I can remember riding my bike across town to go throw rocks in the lake or building a tree house in the backyard.  Kids these days just aren't entertained as easily as I was back when things were simple.  

One of the coolest ways to spend the summer is at one of the various summer youth camps at Mission Bay Sport Center.  They offer a variety of half and full day summer camps that fit every budget.  Have your child learn to surf, sail, wake board, water ski, or paddle board under the close supervision of one of MBSC's highly trained staff.

I have a great time working with the staff in producing their promotional and education videos, especially since I have to be out on the water!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment